Sunday, March 13, 2016

Day Two



I will never speak to Lou again. I swear it. And this time I mean it.
Nick won’t leave.
“I don’t want a demon, go back to Hell or Demon-ville or wherever you hang out.”
“No can do beautiful.” He had followed me into my bedroom and was lying on my bed looking much too yummy. Nobody had ever looked that good in that bed before and that ridiculous since he had so much masculine hotness among my pink and yellow comforter and pillows.
“Until I make something happen here, I’m stuck with you.” He cocked an eyebrow. “I’m sure you can think of something you’d like me to do.”
“Like go away?” I offered.
“Nope.” He grinned and my stomach flipped. “Why don’t you come over here and we can put our heads together. Or maybe some other body parts.”
“Wow, that is so not tempting.”
“That’s why you’re getting pink? You’re a lousy liar Thea.” He flexed into a sitting position and I swear my vagina moaned. “Until you assign me something nice and devilish you’re stuck with me. Isn’t there someone you want me to put a little Hell into. Maybe even Louise? I could screw with her workshop or make all her earrings turn her customer’s ears green. If you like we could just give her a nasty yeast infection right before her next date.”
He was so tempting. I wanted to say yes to anything. Yes, let’s give Lou an infection and turn her vagina green. Let’s mess up her workshop by having sex on every available surface.
Anything.
But I couldn’t.
So I did my best to ignore the sexiest demon alive… or dead or whatever he was, and write a blog post.
Which is what I’m still trying to do.
I’m afraid to turn around and see what Nick is doing right now.
I’m so tempted.
So very, very tempted.

2 comments:

  1. So now we'll see just exactly how strong Thea's morals are. Personally, I wouldn't blame her if she didn't have any. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turn around Thea, you know you wanna... Hell, I wanna lol

    And I agree with Carolyn - no blaming of the no morals lol

    ps - how do we subscribe to this blog, so we know when there updates?

    ReplyDelete